Thropping Primus
  Benefice Home Page | All Souls | Saint Ambrose | Pre-1755 Thropping | Village Directory  

THE ONLY SURVIVING MAP OF THE ORIGINAL VILLAGE OF THROPPING


The original map is held in climate-controlled conditions in the Chained Library of Wenchoster Cathedral.  This scan is from a 19th copy owned by parish secretary and historian Mr. Aubert Adeodatus of Sophia Cottage.  He warns viewers that "It's a biggun, so be patient."